Every year, Catholic World Mission sets out to make a difference in the world and to emulate the servant’s heart of Jesus Christ. We get requests from around the globe as the need for food, clean water, natural disaster relief, healthcare, education, and shelter is dire. People and communities have cried out for help, and you have abundantly responded!
In 2021, Catholic World Mission supported more than 53 projects across 25 countries, and none of this would have been possible without YOU!
Ndekesha, DR Congo
Broadcasted masses, Uganda
Evangelization programs, Poland
Your incredible support led to an enormous global impact in 2021 which included projects such as:
- Continuing our monthly support to the Ndekesha orphans throughout the pandemic in DR Congo
- Feeding hungry parishioners in Playa del Carmen, Mexico through Solidarity Suppers- a self-made community kitchen
- Providing a safe place for 130 girls at the Bottomley Home Girls’ Orphanage in Bangladesh
- Purchasing, shipping, and transporting vital medical supplies and hospital equipment to rural clinics to treat vulnerable patients
- Bringing hope and joy to more than one million people through radio broadcasted Masses in Uganda when in-person Mass was prohibited
- Building water towers and purification systems that deliver safe and clean water to thousands of people in Ecuador, DR Congo, and Ghana
- Bringing back young people to the Church by supporting evangelization programs in Poland
- Supporting 37 Mano Amiga schools where severely impoverished children are receiving a life-changing education and spiritual support
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Supporting Mano Amiga Schools
Annual Fund Drive 2022
“I heard from so many desperate partners around the world…But we are not losing hope. We continue to rely on God and the generosity of faithful supporters…Thank you for your continued generosity. You remain in our prayers during this difficult time.” –Deacon Rick Medina
Throughout the year we work hard to be the hands and feet of Jesus to many areas around the world that live in dark and hopeless circumstances. However, for every project we share with you, there are many more we diligently work on behind the scenes. Throughout the year we can increase the number of projects we take on due to our Annual Fund Drive. Donating to the Annual Fund Drive allows us to touch more communities, people, and churches that desperately need our help.
Are you able to contribute $57 and give 5 blind families a reliable source of food in Sri Lanka?
Not only would giving to our 2022 Annual Fund Drive benefit even more parts of the world, but also provide us with the opportunity to give continued support to missions we were able to begin or resume in 2021.
Can we count on you to give 10 children in Haiti the basic life necessities for $340?
Giving to the 2022 Annual Fund Drive makes a significant difference in the lives of many. This important fund can help to ensure a safe environment for the orphaned girls at the Bottomley Home in Bangladesh and feed sick children and blind families in Sri Lanka. It can also help support full-time missionaries in Latin America and go towards completing the water tower project for the Ndekesha missions. This fund has blessed the lives of many who otherwise would not have a chance at obtaining essential living supplies if it were not for your outstanding generosity!
As we ring in 2022, Catholic World Mission is completely dedicated to spreading the love of God to the places that need it the most right now. The only way we can give aid to the people and communities that are crippled by poverty is through you! Giving to the 2022 Annual Fund Drive is committing to changing the lives of many who are in the most desolate situations.